- Breathable natural leather prevents any bacteria that cause odor. Ideal for sockless wear.
- Keeps your feet cool and dry
- Healthiest shoes in the market for pregnant mothers as they are entirely natural with no heel
- Natural rubber sole for durability and to avoid slips
- Entirely made from natural materials; Leather, beeswax-coated twine and rubber sole
- Limited quantities as they are handcrafted using traditional methods
Entirely handcrafted from natural materials only, Turkish Yemeni shoes are the healthiest and most stylish option for your feet.
Following a 700-year old tradition, Yemeni shoes are made by expert artisans in Turkey. They use 5 different leather types; Outer parts are either buffalo skin, cowhide or sheepskin, cowhide for sole and finally calfskin for inner linings.
Besides being genuine and stylish, Yemeni shoes also offer great comfort for pregnant mothers. Since they are made from entirely natural materials, they are highly breathable, keeping the feet cool and dry. High quality leather also prevents any odor after use.
Ordering half size smaller than your regular fit is recommended. Ideally, initial fit should be tight. Yemenis are made entirely from natural leather and they will stretch and take the shape of your feet in a few weeks.
It is totally normal to feel the stitches at first. Beeswax-coated twine used for stitching will soften with time.