- Handcrafted by artisans in Turkey
- Breathable natural leather prevents any bacteria that cause odor. Ideal for sockless wear.
- Keeps your feet cool and dry
- Healthiest shoes in the market for pregnant mothers as they are entirely natural with no heel
- Natural rubber sole for durability and to avoid slips
- Entirely made from natural materials; Leather, beeswax-coated twine and rubber sole
- Limited quantities as they are handcrafted using traditional methods
Entirely handcrafted from natural materials only, Turkish Yemeni shoes are the healthiest and most stylish option for your feet.
Following a 700-year old tradition, Yemeni shoes are made by expert artisans in Turkey. They use 5 different leather types; Outer parts are either buffalo skin, cowhide or sheepskin, cowhide for sole and finally calfskin for inner linings.
Besides being genuine and stylish, Yemeni shoes also offer great comfort for pregnant mothers. Since they are made from entirely natural materials, they are highly breathable, keeping the feet cool and dry. High quality leather also prevents any odor after use.
Ordering half size smaller than your regular fit is recommended. Ideally, initial fit should be tight. Yemenis are made entirely from natural leather and they will stretch and take the shape of your feet in a few weeks.
It is totally normal to feel the stitches at first. Beeswax-coated twine used for stitching will soften with time.
We offer Free Shipping to United States, Canada and Europe.
To Middle East Countries, we are charging $4 per shoes
To Australia, Japan, China and New Zealand, we are charging $9 per shoes
We are working exclusively with DHL Express
Estimated shipping times:
Our shoes are custom made to order which allows us to offer the best price. All orders are completed and shipped within a week.
How will i track my shipment?
As soon as your order has been packed and is ready to ship, you will receive an e-mail notification. This notification will tell you that your package has been shipped and give you a tracking number.
Care tips for our unique handmade Turkish Shoes:
- For leather loafers, we suggest cleaning regularly with a dry cloth. You can use high quality leather conditioner if necessary.
- For nubuck and suede loafers, we suggest using a brush to clean them properly without harming the texture. To care best, you have to brush to same direction. In any circumstances, do not use any topical products.
- Atlantis shoes are not waterproof. Always keep them away from the water. If they get wet, dry them with the help of cloth, towel or sunlight.
- INSIDE STITCHING: It is totally normal to feel the stitches at first. Beeswax-coated twine used for stitching will soften with time.
Extra Outsole For Longevity
Our Atlantis Handmade shoes come with a rubber outsole which adds extra durability. The main purpose of this outsole is to protect the midsole from external risks like water, dirt and generall environmental damage.
The rubber outsole we add to our shoes will wear away with time, this is totally normal. They can be replaced easily by any cobbler or shoemaker in your area.
We recommend you to replace the outer sole as soon as you begin to notice any damage or wear down. This would prevent damaging the shoe itself.